No other politician condoled so far with the Pakistani victims. Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif, and President Zardari and Prime Minister Gilani are busy managing the ‘crisis’ with the Americans.
Posts tagged with the keyword: ‘US Embassy Islamabad’
With the death of 25-year-old Shumaila, four Pakistani citizens are now dead because of an American killer who is being shielded by the US government.
John Arso, Pickel Robin Kenneth, Lister Douglas Michael, Clen Denen Jason Robert and Steele Jr Richard Earl, James Bill Koeen and Charlie Benzic are the names of some of the US ‘diplomats’ arrested in Pakistan over the past three years. What were four US ‘diplomats’ carrying M-4 machine guns and wearing Pakhtun clothes and beards doing entering the Pakistani capital coming from the Afghan border?
US Embassy Personnel Caught Spying On Kahuta
Pakistani authorities have enough evidence that implicates US diplomats and trainers in spying on Kahuta, one of the prime nuclear facilities in the country.
Pakistanis hope the move marks the first step in bringing to justice CIA officials and their Pakistani collaborators in the murder of thousands of innocent Pakistanis. Jonathan Banks is bunkered inside the fortified US embassy building but lawyers believe he is not covered by military or diplomatic protection.
US bully diplomacy in Pakistan and blunders in neighboring Afghanistan have placed unbearable pressures on American diplomats. The latest one to fall is Elizabeth Rood, US Consul General in Peshawar.
If Gen. Kayani is going to turn the tables, it will have to be a clean break and we have to be ready for the consequences.
The WikiLeaks US embassy cables reveal just how dangerously involved the Americans are in every aspect of Pakistan’s affairs.
To Stop Irregular Activities, Pakistan Limits US Diplomats To One Airport
In view of the irregular and suspicious activities of US citizens who have been allowed into the country on visas issued by Mr. Husain Haqqani for the vague purpose of ‘official business’ of the US government, Islamabad moves to restrict the activities of US intelligence and other departments which are being carried out right now under diplomatic cover.
The Americans are now setting the policy agenda in Pakistan in direct talks with Pakistani political parties. To ensure privacy, these talks are being held in Washington, away from prying eyes and ears in Pakistan. Pakistani politicians, writers and some academicians are being recruited to promote US policies and isolate the Pakistani military and intelligence. This is how a superpower occupies a nuclear-armed nation. Covertly.
- Phannay Khan on Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
- Irfan Hussein on Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
- Ali Masoud Abbasi on Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
- irfan hussein on Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
- Phannay Khan on ‘Raymond Davis’ Is Linked To Terrorism In Pakistan
- Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
- ‘Raymond Davis’ Is Linked To Terrorism In Pakistan
- Imran Khan First Pakistani Politician To Visit Pakistani Victims Of American Terror
- Pressure Kills Another Pakistani Victim Of US Agent Raymond Davis
- Pakistan’s Kashmir Diplomacy Recovers From Setbacks