Dvija Jee delves into the Indian mind and, in a few words, explains how India’s rise as a superpower beats all examples from history.
Archive for the Category ‘Dvija Jee’
Once again, wily Indian officials succeed in stopping Mr. Obama from raising the Kashmir dispute with Pakistan. But how did they do it? Here is a sarcastic and satirical take from our own resident expert on Indian affairs: Dvija Jee.
Dvija Jee joins us to provide his exclusive perspective on India’s policy options and superpower ambitions. Today, he debutes with President Obama’s visit to India.
- indian on India Causes Fresh Pakistan Floods
- on Wikileaks Leak About India, Israel And Afghanistan
- on Putin Supports Assange, Ridicules Washington’s Democracy Claim
- on Spinning The Leaks, Guardian Style
- on Publisher Of WikiLeaks On India: ‘Any Inconvenience To Indians Is Regretted’