Print This Post Email This Post
Evidence Out: Raymond Allen Davis Is A Fake US Diplomat
How Can Someone Who Runs Hyperion Protective Consultants, LLC Be A Diplomat?
Raymond Davis worked in Pakistan as a special operations, intelligence and security contractor of CIA. His wife has told American journalists her husband told her to contact a CIA official if he fell in trouble. The case exposes CIA’s secret espionage network in Pakistan.
SYED ADEEB | Tuesday | 8 February 2011 | AdeebMedia.com
WASHINGTON, DC—Adeeb Media, the publisher of this exclusive report, hopes that all other Pakistani independent journalists of integrity will also highlight and discuss the following 10 major points of the AdeebMedia.com investigative report in their next television programs and newspaper columns to inform, educate and enlighten the Pakistani people about the whole truth and real facts of the RAD case:
- Raymond Allen Davis (code-name: RAD), an ‘official’ of the US Embassy Islamabad or the US Consulate Lahore, whose record shows experience in the U.S. Military Special Forces, is not a real diplomat of the United States of America. Indeed, RAD is a fake American diplomat. In reality, he is a Managing Member of the Hyperion Protective Services (HPS), LLC, a private security business of only two persons (Mr. RAD & Mrs. RAD) based in Las Vegas, Nevada (head office); and Highlands Ranch, Colorado (branch office). Many news media reports have linked Mr. Davis to the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He was reportedly working in Pakistan as a special operations, intelligence and security contractor of CIA before the Pakistani Punjab Police arrested him on 27 January 2011, in Lahore, Pakistan, for double murder of two Pakistani men. CIA has declined to comment on the [RAD] case.
- “American held in Pakistan has home in Colorado. Davis is currently renting a home with his wife in Highlands Ranch [Douglas County, (near Denver), Colorado] and Davis’ wife gave 9News, a local TV station, a name and number she says she was instructed to give to reporters. The name is that of a CIA spokesperson and the number is in Washington, DC. Calls to that number were not returned Wednesday.” – The Denver Post (2 February 2011 – Denver, Colorado, USA).
- “US-Pakistan relations strained as ‘CIA agent’ held by court over shootings. The court is attempting to establish Davis’s role at the [US Islamabad] embassy, with unconfirmed reports in US and Pakistani media describing him as an agent with a private security firm or CIA. The [American] embassy has not said why he was carrying a gun and has refused to specify his job at the [US] embassy, describing him only as part of the “technical or administrative staff”. Pakistan does not allow diplomats to carry guns.” – The Guardian (1 February 2011 – London, UK).
- “U.S.-Pakistan relations strained further with case of jailed ‘diplomat’. Further complicating the situation, a Pakistani intelligence official said that the two men Davis killed were not, as he has said, armed robbers intent on stealing money, his telephone and perhaps his car, but [Pakistani] intelligence agents assigned to tail him. This official said the two intended to frighten Davis because he crossed a “red line” that the official did not further define. Both the [Pakistani] military’s Inter-Services Intelligence service (ISI) and the Interior Ministry’s Intelligence Bureau [IB] regularly use motorcycle tails to track the movement of U.S. officials, another Pakistani official said.” – The Washington Post (7 February 2011 – Washington DC, USA). [NOTE: officials from the IB have denied the two murdered Pakistanis were intelligence operatives and said they might sue the Pakistani newspaper that published this story.]
- According to his 2009 [Pakistan] visa application, [Raymond Allen] Davis was born in Wise, Virginia. He gave an address in Las Vegas, where he is listed in Nevada state registration records as the co-owner of a firm called Hyperion Protective Services.” – The Washington Post (7 February 2011).- Business Name: HYPERION PROTECTIVE SERVICES, LLC
- Business Officer: 1st. Male Managing Member – Mr. RAYMOND A. DAVIS
- Business Address: 9811 W. Charleston Ste 2-420, Las Vegas, Nevada,
- Business Officer: 2nd. Female Managing Member – Mrs. XXXXXXX X.
- Business Address: 9811 W. Charleston Blvd. #420, Las Vegas, Nevada,
- Business Managed By: Two Managing Members
- Business Type: Domestic Limited-Liability Company (LLC) – Status:
- Business Registration File Date: 30 May 2006
- Business License Expires on: 31 May 2011
- Business Entity Number: E0415802006-7 – NV Business ID:
[AdeebMedia.com Information Source: Office of the Nevada Secretary of State Mr. Ross Miller.]
- “Although the Obama-Biden administration has been unequivocal in its insistence that Davis has diplomatic status, the administration has been less than clear on the nature of his job in Pakistan over the last two years. An early US Islamabad embassy statement said it was “security” related, while officials in Washington have said that he vetted questionable visa applicants. The CIA has declined to comment on the RAD case.” – The Washington Post (7 February 2011).
- America’s Denver Post daily newspaper reported on 2 February:“American held in Pakistan has home in Colorado
The American [Raymond Allen Davis] accused of killing two Pakistani civilians [on 27-1-2011 in Lahore, Pakistan] has a home in Highlands Ranch [Douglas County, (near Denver), Colorado, USA], 9News has confirmed. The U.S. State Department is trying to get the man released, saying he has diplomatic immunity.
Wednesday afternoon, multiple sources confirmed that Raymond Allen Davis has a home in Highlands Ranch. Davis’ security firm has filed paperwork to do business in Colorado.
[Hyperion Protective Services, LLC. True Name and mailing address of the individual (female) causing this business document to be delivered for filing: Mrs. XXXXXXX X. DAVIS. Principal business head office address: 9811 W. Charleston Blvd., MB# 420, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89117, USA. Branch office business mailing address: XXXX Wedgewood Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado, 80126, USA. Date of conducting business activities in Colorado: 1 August 2010. Date of business formation in Colorado: 22 September 2010. Business ID Number: 20101521438. AdeebMedia.com Information [Source: Office of the Colorado Secretary of State Mr. Scott Gessler.]]
Pakistani authorities are currently holding Davis on suspicion of murdering two Pakistani civilians [or 2 Pakistani "intelligence operatives"] last Thursday in Lahore, Pakistan. The U.S. State Department has spent the last few days trying to secure Davis’ release on a belief he has diplomatic immunity and that he was acting in self-defense.
Davis is currently renting a home with his wife in Highlands Ranch and Davis’ wife gave 9News a name and number she says she was instructed to give to reporters. The name is that of a [US] CIA spokesperson and the number is in Washington, DC. Calls to that number were not returned Wednesday.
Public records checked by The Denver Post indicate Davis, 36, and his wife have lived in the 9700 block of Wedgewood Drive [Highlands Ranch, Colorado, USA] since August, and he has previously lived in Las Vegas, [Nevada]; Lexington, Kentucky; Vail, Arizona; Fort Bragg, North Carolina; and other previous locations.
He is listed as the managing director of Hyperion Security Services LLC since April 2008, and the business address was the same as Davis’ home in Arizona [USA].
Its online business profile says Hyperion is engaged in “detective, guard and armored car services” and employs two people.
Pakistani media is covering the case extensively and multiple, sizeable rallies have been held inside Pakistan calling on the Pakistani [PPP federal and PML-N Punjab] government not to release Davis to the American government. One Pakistani newspaper, The Nation, has repeatedly called Davis “an American Rambo.”
A spokesperson for the U.S. State Department refused to confirm the man’s identity, but said the U.S. government is currently trying to bring the man home.”
- U.S. Demands Highlands Ranch Man’s Release In Pakistan“7NEWS has confirmed Davis is from Highlands Ranch. We tried talking with his wife, but so far, she is not commenting. Neighbors tell 7NEWS she fears her own life might be in jeopardy. 7NEWS also confirmed Davis owns a security company called Hyperion Protective Consultants, which is contracted to do work for the U.S. government.
The Pakistani brother of one of the shooting victims said Davis should be hanged or he will take matters into his own hands.
“We are surprised that he has been given an open license to kill Pakistani people. And the American government – they are declaring him as a diplomat. Even a diplomat is not allowed to make such killings”, said one Pakistani man. – [3 February 2011 - ABC 7NEWS]
- American Official Involved in Pakistan Shooting Identified“Sources Identify ‘Technical Adviser’ With Special Forces Experience Involved in Apparent Self-Defense Killing
(ABC NEWS – 28 January 2011 – USA) – Though the U.S. State Department and Pakistani officials are at odds over the identity of a U.S. consular employee accused of killing two Pakistani men, private security officer Raymond [Allen] Davis was involved in the incident, sources told ABC News today [28 January 2011].
Davis, a “technical adviser” to the U.S. government, whose record shows experience in the U.S. [Military] Special Forces, is accused of shooting two men who were apparently attempting to rob [or monitor] him Thursday in Lahore [Pakistan]. A third Pakistani man was killed when a [US Lahore Consulate] vehicle struck him while reportedly racing to the American’s aid.
Pakistani officials named Davis as the accused American to ABC News, in reports and in court documents Thursday, but [US] State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said the name had been misreported. A source close to Davis told ABC News today he was involved in the incident.
Court documents filed in Lahore list Davis as charged with murder. A trial will determine whether the killing was intentional, accidental, or in self-defense.
After denying the man’s name is Raymond [Allen] Davis, State Department Spokesman P.J. Crowley would not say who the accused government employee is, in what capacity he worked for the [US] Embassy [in Islamabad, Pakistan], or why he was apparently carrying a [prohibited/unlawful] firearm.
“I can confirm that an employee at the U.S. Consulate in Lahore was involved in an incident today,” Crowley said Thursday. “It is under investigation. We have not released the identity of our employee at this point.”
Davis runs Hyperion Protective Consultants, LLC, a company that provides “loss and risk management professionals.”
Since it is not known in what capacity Davis was working for the [US] government, it is not clear whether he is entitled to diplomatic immunity.
[News/Info Source: Adeeb Media - AdeebMedia.com - Virginia, USA - (8 February 2011).]
© 2007-2011. All rights reserved. PakNationalists.com
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium
without royalty provided this notice is preserved.