Interrogations with the arrested Indian spy have shed some light on covert Indian spy networks inside Pakistan. New information includes leads on Indian intelligence priorities in the region, which are focused on putting pressure on Pakistan and ISI through fake terror acts that could also destroy peace talks between India and Pakistan.
Archive for the Category ‘Samjhota Express’
The two, one Hindu clergyman and the other a serving officer of the Indian military intelligence, killed more than 60 Pakistani goodwill visitors who were on a peace mission to India in 2007.
Hindu terror is a reality, yet India refuses to utter its name. An excellent investigative story by Indian journalists working for the Outlook India magazine.
The revelations about Hindu terror become more important in light of the statements made by Rahul Gandhi, widely expected to be a future prime minister, in which he said he believed the growth of Hindu extremists presented a greater threat to India than Al-Qaeda.
- Waqar on Taseer’s Real Killers: Two Extremist Pakistani Minorities
- irfan hussein on India Fomenting Terror In Pakistan’s Largest City, Karachi
- Ahmed Quraishi on Taseer’s Real Killers: Two Extremist Pakistani Minorities
- Tariq on Tunisia & Pakistan: Ben-Ali, Zardari, And Kayani
- tariq on Taseer’s Real Killers: Two Extremist Pakistani Minorities