This forum’s strengths and weaknesses make India stronger and Pakistan weaker. Cooperation with India is welcome, on our terms.
ISLAMABAD, Pakistanâ€” Hereâ€™s the case against SAARC: An organization whose success is dependent on two of the seven members while the rest are negligible is really not worth becoming Pakistanâ€™s prime focus of foreign policy. Whatâ€™s worse [...]
Archive for ‘December, 2003’
Change the Rupee Into Riyal, or Dinar
LAHORE—Pakistan’s suave envoy to Washington has discovered a bitter geographic truth that continues to escape our foreign policy community: That the Indian subcontinent – get ready for this one – is, well, Indian.
It is not a ‘Pak-Indo’ subcontinent or ‘Pakistan and India subcontinent’. It’s just Indian, pure and simple. It has been [...]
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan–The American occupation in Iraq is feeling the heat these days from the least expected corner: the Iraqi Shiites.
Iraq?s Shiite community leaders, mostly former Iranian exiles, cooperated with the Anglo-American invasion of their country. Now they are flexing their muscles before Uncle Sam and demanding their due reward: the government of Iraq.
- Tariq on Tunisia & Pakistan: Ben-Ali, Zardari, And Kayani
- Yasir Khan on Congo’s Children With Pakistan’s Founder
- Naveed on Congo’s Children With Pakistan’s Founder
- irfan hussein on Fauzia Wahab Angers Her In-laws By Defending American Mercenary
- Tariq on Fauzia Wahab Angers Her In-laws By Defending American Mercenary